CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our first post!

Sorry it's been so long since we have sent out pictures. Time flies when you're having fun! We hope you enjoy our blog. Check back often for updated pics of Little Noah. Here are a few from the past month...

I love to swing!


I was trying to stay awake!

Catch me if you can!

What, Mom?

Future Baylor Bear

Can't sleep without my bear!

Playtime!

Check back soon for more pictures of ME!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOVE the pic of Noah sleeping on his bumper pad. Wyatt did that twice at Thanksgiving and I thought it was so funny! Noah is just too sweet. Hope I can join the blogging world soon too.

Anonymous said...

Noah is soooo cute!! Can't believe I haven't met him yet! He looks like a fun little guy. He definitely takes the cutes pics. Hope to get Noah and Makenna together soon for some playtime.