CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

We're back!

Sorry it's been so long! It's been a busy month for my mom and dad, but I promise we will try to post more! I've also been busy this past month. I'm still trying to learn to walk. My mom and dad bought me a fun toy that I love to push. I walk all over the house with it. I am also talking a little more. My new words are "bir" AKA bird and "boo" AKA book. I like to play pat-a-cake, read books, and I love to dance. Here are some pictures of the past few weeks. Enjoy!

With Mom at an Angels game

At the Angels vs. Dodgers game. Angels won! Sorry Dad!

Rock climbing

Cruising

Watching the Wiggles!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally new photos of my favorite baby (soon to be one). He is looking like such a big boy. I have the "With Mom at an Angels Game" on the photo board at work! Love Great Aunt Dianna