I get it! I stink at keeping up with this blog! I've just been taking advantage of being off work and spending time with my little man. Matt has asked several times when I was going to post something. My response..."You have fingers, too! Post something!" I've also decided to go back to school! I'm going to Cypress College to get my certificate in photography! Something that I've wanted to do for a while, so I'm finally doing it. Anyway, I have one more week to spend with my little man before I have to go back to the reality of work. It's been nice pretending to be a stay-at-home mom. School starts September 3 and I report back on the 2nd, but will probably get to spend a day next week setting up my classroom. Yeah! (Do you hear the sarcasm in that "Yeah"?)
Hopefully the following few posts will hold you all over for a little while. I actually had another one to post, but thought I should wait a couple days to make it look like I'm doing a little better with this.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I know! I know!
Posted by The Williams Family at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a small world!! Your little one is so cute!! I will add ya'll to my blog roll so I can keep up! Tell Matt hello for me!!
Post a Comment